Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beckett ate his first worm!!!


There is really not much more to say about this than the title. Actually Jeanne made me pull the worm out after he had already chewed it well, but I figure it counts anyway.

[Just look at the little worm-eater]
Photo taken by Nette Aldous

3 comments:

Dedee said...

Suweet!!! Did I ever tell you about seeing the dead spider on the floor and then leaving the room, coming back a few minutes later and not being able to find said spider until I saw a random leg in Abbey's mouth.

Come to think of it, she was about Beckett's age.

Ew!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Worms are full of protein, aren't they? My brother ate a lady bug around the same age that Beckett is now. I will never forget the look on my brother's face when he realized that ladybugs are crunchy. Classic!

Anonymous said...

Oops. I forgot to mention in the last comment that it's me!

Leslie
San Francisco