I don't know if it is is a contradiction in terms to say "walking" and "baby" in the same phrase. I think the pediatric definition of "toddler" starts when they are 18 months old, so "walking baby" probably accurately describes Beckett these days. We have had a ton of fun since he started toddling around a couple of weeks ago!
He is so happy to be able to carry things while moving. For the last few months crawling with both hands full has become cumbersome. But in the end, crawling is still faster!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
horrors! That's what will come next. Orion has finally become Signor Dentini with two bottom minidaggers. Beckett's looking great! Congratulations, and I'm so sorry, about the walking!
Sooo cute! He's a fast little cuss. It's amazing how quickly they grow and change. Jack is still content with crawling. Right now he's mostly fascinated with climbing up the stairs. I'm excited for him to walk though. I'm tired of constantly cleaning his knees, and they get sooo chewed up when he crawls around on the cement. Can't wait to get these two together again.
He's so cute! I so need to find a way to get there and see you guys! I love watching them at that age, and I love the joy on his face when he's doing it!
Way to go, Beckett!!!
:-)
leslie
what a cute guy you have! Can't wait to meet him at the next family reunion
Post a Comment