So great to see all of you! What a surprise to hear Diana would be coming to visit us. Thanks for lunch and the fun time together. Beckett is such a cutie.
Hey I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. It was good to see you this summer- it's been so long. Your boy is so cute!! Our blog is jimcannonclan.blogspot.com if you want to check ours out. I just made it private so email me and I'll get you in.
3 comments:
You guys are so cute! I love the walking baby videos! I can't believe he is that grown up. You guys look like you're having a blast!
So great to see all of you! What a surprise to hear Diana would be coming to visit us. Thanks for lunch and the fun time together.
Beckett is such a cutie.
Hey I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. It was good to see you this summer- it's been so long. Your boy is so cute!! Our blog is jimcannonclan.blogspot.com if you want to check ours out. I just made it private so email me and I'll get you in.
Michelle (Birch) Cannon
Post a Comment